Sweetest Sweetest

That was such a great story, I really wish you would put more work into stuff like this. Definitely your best. You have a talent for storytelling.

Monsterclock Monsterclock

Well there was no sound so I'm not sure if that was intentional. It looks like you were just trying to tween some weird clock, then some people standing around, then some laser beam? It didn't make a whole lot of sense. work on more simple looking stuff.

Simius responds:

The lack of real sound was on purpose. The things are all rather abstract-like so it didn't really like using sound effects. Instead I put some wind sounds on the background. These sounds however seem to have gotten even softer than they already were when I converted it to a MP4 format.

As you might have figured from the warning sign, it wasn't supposed to make sense...
It's actually visualizing a class. Like in a history class. The clock being the symbol of attention being dragged away. (Remember looking at the clock as a kid?)

Thanks for your viewership...

Animate in your Opponent Animate in your Opponent

That wasn't very funny, except the ending made me chuckle for a second. Interesting animating technique though, a lot of wiggle motion to make it look more active.

Breaking Dad Breaking Dad

This had nothing to do with Breaking Bad, I was disappoint.

Xbox 1 VS Playstation 1 Xbox 1 VS Playstation 1

I understand the humor in it all, but it's just a little immature, and dry. It was also very short and didn't build on anything to make something actually funny, sorry.

Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

The last 5 seconds was the funniest part. The little Box of Mystery production part yeah. I guess the 36 minutes beforehand was kind of worth it.

You can shave the baby You can shave the baby

I really loved the voice acting, absolutely made the video. Worth a few watches for sure. After the second I noticed more things that were a little... off. I loved it. I'm not going to say what for other peples sake though, but it was at the beginning. Make MORE please.

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

Yeah, it was decent animation. But that's it. It wasn't even funny, all the humor is very dry, timing is off, and really, it's just kind of hard to watch. Even still the animation was a little jumpy. The drawing is very nice a clean, but I didn't even see a lot of actual animation. But then again, I don't think this kind of flash even deserves reviews, it's not looking for criticism, it's an advertisement. I think using Newgrounds for this is a little unethical. We wait for advertisements, just to watch another one that's begging for donations. I've never really liked you anyway, all I can say is screw off with this stuff, it's getting annoying.

The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

Ya know, I thought this was extremly good. Classic, clear fight between good and evil. As n avid pianist, this just really touched me too. THe ccrisp, 3D animation was masterfully done by the way. A few shots got a little annoying and "in the way", but I still loved it!

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Haha, I loved it actually, it's so true!