One Chance One Chance

I thought it was okay. Pretty stale idea to be honest. The world is ending, not very original, but the choices make it interesting. I liked the UFO at the beginning, that was pretty funny. I was really turned off by all the blatant grammatical errors, especially in the newspaper. Seems very rushed. So what if Markiplier played the game? That doesn't prove it's a good game, he's so melodramatic sometimes it sickens me. I really liked the art though, very nice.

0RBITALIS 0RBITALIS

Would adding a little music and some quality sound effects kill you? Sure, it was a pretty cool idea, just not very executed very well. Very simple, but it got boring quick. The visuals were choppy, and I was expecting some stunning backgrounds at the very least. It looks to me that minimal effort was into a well thought out idea.

Cool Story Bro Cool Story Bro

Great game! Typo however when you talking to the king, he says "by" when I believe it is supposed to mean "my". very simple yet effective game!

jdproductions321 responds:

hey thanks for telling me, i'll fix that asap

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

i reley dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
this game is so esey. i mean, all you do is hit the spacebar. thats it! how is this an RPG anyway? you cant contrail anything but what it says on the screen! what if i didnt want to buy the potion? what apout quests? all you can upgrade is stranth? there is no way you can lose to the boss at the end! this game is crap! its not even an RPG at all! i mean look at it! in what way is this supposed to be an RPG if you can do quests and stuff? all you do is press one butten the entier time! explain to me! the athore coments al totol lies! is it supposed to be stick dudes? Either way I rely liked it! FUnnneyyyy

noitcelfeR noitcelfeR

I beat the game. A little bit of an upset with the prize though. I loved the game, and the idea, Also I want even harder levels!

Snake Eyes In The Desert Snake Eyes In The Desert

No one wants to play an old washed up game simply redesigned. And with very awkward controls If I might add. It's just plain stupid, and boring. And the very horribly detailed snake, looks like a pile of shit.

Hop Hop

It works fine. Now please stop posting intentional junk.

JimmyTheCaterpillar responds:

I will. I'm actually putting the finishing touches on a game I made earlier. I just posted this to make sure I could post games.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

your a fuckin dick.

All this time I thought april fools because it kept killing, and that was just a side thing, and there was an actual game. But apparently not.... dick. Still funny though.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

I thought this was a very genuine piece of work! The graphics were very accurate for 8-bit NES. And the Creepy factor was very high! I was actually scared! One thing I may comment negatively on though, and SPOILER ALERT
SPOILER ALERT
After I found the gem, and gave it to him, I went to the creepy house then applebloom thought what if she had a crank. Then when I found the crank, she thought "what am I supposed to do with this?" She should have known what to do, after she realized she needed one.

Other than that it was great! I loved it!

TumbleTunes TumbleTunes

incredible potential

This was really interesting but it just needs to be more customizable. This is extremely creative, for people who are creative, so give them the creative freedom! Also you should add and online sharing system.