Sweetest Sweetest

That was such a great story, I really wish you would put more work into stuff like this. Definitely your best. You have a talent for storytelling.

Monsterclock Monsterclock

Well there was no sound so I'm not sure if that was intentional. It looks like you were just trying to tween some weird clock, then some people standing around, then some laser beam? It didn't make a whole lot of sense. work on more simple looking stuff.

Simius responds:

The lack of real sound was on purpose. The things are all rather abstract-like so it didn't really like using sound effects. Instead I put some wind sounds on the background. These sounds however seem to have gotten even softer than they already were when I converted it to a MP4 format.

As you might have figured from the warning sign, it wasn't supposed to make sense...
It's actually visualizing a class. Like in a history class. The clock being the symbol of attention being dragged away. (Remember looking at the clock as a kid?)

Thanks for your viewership...

Animate in your Opponent Animate in your Opponent

That wasn't very funny, except the ending made me chuckle for a second. Interesting animating technique though, a lot of wiggle motion to make it look more active.

One Chance One Chance

I thought it was okay. Pretty stale idea to be honest. The world is ending, not very original, but the choices make it interesting. I liked the UFO at the beginning, that was pretty funny. I was really turned off by all the blatant grammatical errors, especially in the newspaper. Seems very rushed. So what if Markiplier played the game? That doesn't prove it's a good game, he's so melodramatic sometimes it sickens me. I really liked the art though, very nice.

0RBITALIS 0RBITALIS

Would adding a little music and some quality sound effects kill you? Sure, it was a pretty cool idea, just not very executed very well. Very simple, but it got boring quick. The visuals were choppy, and I was expecting some stunning backgrounds at the very least. It looks to me that minimal effort was into a well thought out idea.

Cool Story Bro Cool Story Bro

Great game! Typo however when you talking to the king, he says "by" when I believe it is supposed to mean "my". very simple yet effective game!

jdproductions321 responds:

hey thanks for telling me, i'll fix that asap

Apatheria's 2012 Demo Apatheria's 2012 Demo

I love your voice man. Very diverse. It's engaging, believable, energetic, and funny.

Apatheria responds:

Very glad you think so! Thanks a bunch for the kind comment~

-Jumper- -Jumper-

I love this!

It's just so catchy, make more like this! also largeleo, you don't fucking pay for your music to be put in the game. that's basically like paying, to do work for someone. They payed him. This is somewhat corny, but that's probably why it's so awesome.

{Factory} {Factory}

amazing.

SO many possibilities with this song, I love it.

Graveyard Shift Graveyard Shift

I mean not much to say

Everything about this is very good, love ow it's so detailed, the shading is genius. The way they defiled the monument of The Four Heroes who saved... world. The guy pissing on the thing is just hilarious. And everything all around is simply brilliant.

JohnnyUtah responds: